Terms of Service
As an Affiliate choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner of Family Promise Giving Day, Family Promise National and GiveGab require that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by the Giving Day and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
1. I confirm that my organization is a nonprofit eligible to receive tax-deductible gifts and will provide our EIN number for verification.
2. I confirm that my organization is an operating Family Promise Affiliate.
3. I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to the Giving Day to the campaign to create a sense of excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners, and fellow nonprofits.
4. I understand that Family Promise National is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event. I understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that Family Promise National has no control over this process.
5. I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook page and that we will add the Giving Day link to one or both.
6. I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote the Giving Day over the course of the 24 hour event using social media.
7. I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspaper, tv, or radio that I speak on behalf of all Family Promise Affiliates participating in the Giving Day. If I need help fulfilling a media request, I will reach out to Family Promise National at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
9. I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
10. I understand that all donation will be disbursed after 5 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees.