Sample Family Promise Week Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off Family Promise Week, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! Once your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular Family Promise Week email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your Family Promise Week goals.
Subject: Family Promise Week News & Updates!
We’re so excited that Family Promise Week is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some Family Promise Week updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your Family Promise Week campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding Family Promise Week
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a Family Promise Week specific event
Thank you for being a part of our Family Promise Week team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.